If you are a music lover, then there is no doubt that you may have ventured into the world of making playlists once or twice either on Spotify or on Youtube. You may have curated some of your favorite songs to share with your friends, or maybe a bunch of heartfelt love songs to swoon your crush.
Playlists can be a way of sharing parts of ourselves or a way of connecting with parts of other people. They are the sentences of the musical language, and sharing playlists is an art in itself. Imagine being alone at night, or having a morning walk without the right music.
When it comes to making a playlist on Spotify or other streaming platforms, nothing is ever as easy as it seems. To build the perfect playlist, all the individual elements have to be just right, such as the songs themselves, the arrangement, the playlist cover, and even down to the name of the playlist.
Choosing the right name for a playlist can be such a headache. Always, the name has to fit the mood of the playlist just right and give it a proper feel, or else the whole effect falls apart. Getting the perfect name can be the cherry on top that your playlist needs to create a finished look.
Playlists can take a long time to curate, and they have a tendency to make us fuss over minute details, such as the arrangement of the songs. If you are a selective person, then getting the name for the playlist can seem like an overwhelming, albeit annoying, task.
We understand this perfectly, and that is why we decided to do most of the work for you. With extra help and the right guidance, the task of choosing a name may not be as difficult as it appears to be. That is why we have compiled a list of some aesthetic names that appeal to the artistic side of people.
Before we begin our list, here are some tips for coming up with the right name for your playlist.
- Figure out the genre of your playlist: Playlists are very mood-specific, so knowing what genre your playlist fits into can go a long way in helping you pick a fitting name.
- Answer the right questions: What do the songs in the playlist remind you of? Can the songs in the playlist be associated with any season? Can you visualize anything in particular while listening to the songs? Does the playlist remind you of a specific color? Answering questions like these can help you get clues for your playlist name.
- Compile a list of names that appeal to you: If you come across any name you like, remember to write it down. Make a list of all the ideas you come up with as well, you never know when you might strike gold.
Here are some aesthetic playlist ideas for your next Spotify collection:
- A cottagecore folk mix for fairies
- A light academia classical study playlist
- A playlist that will make you feel like the main character
- Amaryllis petals
- Angel dust
- Aurora Borealis
- Brain waves
- Cellophane rainbow
- Childhood Favourites
- Cotton castle
- Dark royalty core aesthetic playlist
- Deja Vu
- Don’t listen to this at night
- Dragon’s blood
- F a r a w a y
- Feeling my Fictional Heartbreak
- Honeysuckle daydream
- Indie Songs that make me look Cool
- It’s summer 1983, you fell in love somewhere in northern Italy
- Late-night vibes
- Love Songs
- Midnight glitter
- Missing You
- Paris lights
- Party Playlist
- Pop Garbage
- Pop Psychos Music
- Remember that Day?
- Sabrina Claudio’s eternal need to make me Sad
- Soft violet clouds
- Songs about Space
- Songs called ‘Happy’ that are extremely sad
- Songs for when you’re growing up too fast
- Songs that make you feel like a misunderstood villain
- Songs that sound like Static Noise
- Songs to listen while thinking of someone
- Soothing Music
- Sugary euphoria
- Tangerine glow
- Tap to feel Despair
- Torturous Music here
- Vibing with X
- Vintage playlist but you’re a teenager in love
Do you have a playlist on Spotify? Share it on comments and we will follow you.