Who knew a meme could turn into a career in the business? Danielle Bregoli is an American rapper and one of social media’s greatest personalities. After appearing on Dr. Phil alongside her mother, her catchphrase “catch me outside, how ’bout that?” quickly caught fire. You know social media these days, everything’s a meme.
Bregoli’s personality and success weren’t thought to be “influencer-friendly” at first just because of the fact that she was on the show in the first place. However, that quickly changed when her talents bloomed––using the publicity she already had to build a foundation for her career.
Danielle Bregoli, born on the 26th of March, 2003, in Florida, was born to a mother who struggled to raise her daughter on her own. Danielle’s father, on the other hand, wasn’t of help but worked as the deputy at the Palm Beach Police Department. At 17 years old, her career has slowly been molded by social media.
When she was 13 years old, she appeared on Dr. Phil because her mother was getting tired and irritated by her daughter’s behavior. The title of the episode was “I Want To Give Up My Car-Stealing, Knife-Wielding, Twerking 13-Year-Old Daughter Who Tried To Frame Me For A Crime.”
Judging by the title, she was more of a rebellious kid than a sweet one, isn’t she? Either way, her behavior was the biggest issue her mother wanted to solve––hence their appearance on the show. During the show, Danielle said: “Cash (or catch, I don’t know at this point) me outside, how ’bout that?” As you may have known, that line quickly transpired into social media––becoming a meme of its own. Because of its inevitable ability to become viral, the meme has been extended to remixes, music videos, photos, etc.
There were even mobile games about her to which she quickly sued the developers for trademark infringement. Unlike most viral memes and sensations, however, her influence on the platform was what she grabbed on to as an opportunity. Building a currently whopping follower base of 17 million on Instagram, she racked up her appearances on shows and even gave shout outs.
Now, she enjoys her career as an influencer and a very viral artist under the name “Bhad Bhabie”––I think I had some sort of seizure while writing that. That string of letters isn’t what I was expecting. Anyway, her career was sent in a clearly new direction.
As of 2021, Danielle Bregoli’s net worth is standing at $4 million.
Date of Birth
|March 26, 2003|
Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
Social Media Influencer, Professional Rapper
Despite the hate, the laughs, and the memes, her perseverance to hold on to fame was admirable. At a young age, you can’t teach hunger. To quickly turn around what was supposed to be a life of certain regret and insult is not an easy thing to do. Considering she built it from the ground-up, her influence in the world remains notorious. You can thank Dr. Phil as much as you want, but building a seven-figure income with that background is as impressive as it sounds.
Top Danielle Bregoli Quotes
- “People have this misconception that I’m going to beat them up when I meet them. But it’s like… no. Just ’cause I stand up for myself, and I’m honest, that doesn’t mean I’m going to beat people up all the time.” – Danielle Bregoli
- “I was always the popular kid that everyone hated. There was no reason for anyone to hate me. I never really did anything wrong. They just didn’t like me, so I had to fight back all the time.” – Danielle Bregoli
- “I don’t want to be like anyone else or do what someone else did. I want to be like me and do what’s best for me. I can’t go do stuff Cardi B did – that may not work for me.” – Danielle Bregoli
- “Don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful for everything, but I don’t wanna make it seem like I wouldn’t be able to survive without fame. ‘Cause I did it for 13 years.” – Danielle Bregoli
- I’m always gonna do my own thing. I wanna be something – whether I’m 19 years old working at a pet store, or I’m 19 years old with a No. 1 record – I wanna be the biggest I can be to my crowd, no matter what my crowd is. – Danielle Bregoli